The SodaPlus Soda Siphon is a large stainless steel siphon that, on top of having premium construction, benefits from being dishwasher safe and being able to use generic CO2 cartridges.
• Bottle Lock Mechanism: Screw-on
• Size: 6.5″ x 4″ x 13″H inches.
• Refill Method: Generic 8g CO2 Cartridges
• Construction: Stainless Steel
• Warranty: None Mentioned
The SodaPlus Soda Carbonating Starter Kit comes with the soda siphon and 10 CO2 cartridges.
How To Use
- Insert the measuring tube and fill the bottle with water.
- Screw on the head firmly.
- Put a CO2 cartridge in a holder and twist the holder onto the head.
- Shake 5 to 10 times and then let it rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Press the button to release excess gas.
- Remove the head and pour.
The SodaPlus is easy to use but takes a long time to achieve optimal carbonation.
To refill the SodaPlus, you can use generic 8g CO2 cartridges. These can be bought in bulk on Amazon for roughly 40 cents a cartridge. Each cartridge is good enough to carbonate one bottle.
- Easy to use.
- Good build quality (stainless steel).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Bigger capacity.
- Can carbonate any drink.
- Can use generic 8g CO2 cartridges.
- 1.2L Stainless Steel Beverage Container
- Pressure release button prevents sprays when opening
- Extra storage cap allows lay-flat storage capability in your refrigerator
- Seal has broken for some people.
- Water becomes flat after a while.
What Others are Saying
Users enjoy the SodaPlus’ simplicity, ease of use, design, its quality and its ability to carbonate almost anything. Also, consumers appreciated the fact that it was dishwasher safe and that it could use generic 8g CO2 cartridges.
Users complained about the sparkling water becoming flat rather quickly, the head slightly breaking when over-tightened and some people reported that the seal broke off after a while.