The SodaSparkle is a small and simple plastic soda maker that is very easy to use.
• Bottle Lock Mechanism: Twist-on
• Size: 10″ x 2″ x 8″
• Refill Method: Soda Sparkle CO2 Cartridges
• Construction: Plastic
• Warranty: 1 year warranty
The deluxe SodaSparkle starter kit comes with the actual soda maker, an extra smaller 1L bottle, 5 soda chargers and 15 assorted flavor sticks.
How To Use
• Fill the bottle with water.
• Put a CO2 cartridge in the SodaSparkle head
• Screw the SodaSparkle head on to the soda siphon
• Wait a bit and remove the SodaSparkle head, remove the cartridge and pour.
The SodaSparkle original is extremely easy to use and quite fast for a soda siphon.
The SodaSparkle Original needs to use SodaSparkle CO2 cartridges (roughly 63 cents each in bulk on Amazon) unless you add a DIY mod and insert a spacer.
- Relatively affordable when compared to other soda siphons.
- Very easy to use.
- Good taste.
- Quick when compared to other soda siphons.
- Comes with an extra bottle, soda chargers and flavors.
- Compact And Handheld It's Compact and portable SodaSparkle soft Beverage maker. The soda CO2 charger are disposables the machine can easily be taken with you. It's easy to use, storeable and transport fitting into cooler bags and backpacks.
- Carbonator Our disposable and recyclable carbonator chargers are more energy efficient than buying bottle drinks. They also ensure trips to the grocery store are more convenient eliminating heavy bottles to carry home. And it's give your drink longer lasting bubbles that taste better.
- Fully Reuseable No need to refill the charger Use for sparkling water add our natural healthy soda flavors or make alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Some issues were reported.
- Not the best quality (plastic).
- Needs to use SodaSparkle’s soda chargers which are more expensive (63 cents each).
- Level of carbonation isn’t always ideal in the bigger bottle.
What Others are Saying
Users enjoy the SodaSparkle’s simplicity, the fact that it is compact and the flavor of the carbonated water.
One user’s SodaSparkle broke after a few uses and there is a general discontent about the fact that it will only accept SodaSparkle CO2 cartridges which are more expensive than generic ones. Also, the flavors included were unappealing.