The SodaStream Power is one of SodaStream’s newest models. It is an elegant mid-level soda maker that uses electricity. The Soda Maker Club recommends it to those who desire a good overall soda machine in terms of quality, efficiency and ease of use.
- Bottle Lock Mechanism: Snap-lock
- Size: 4.8″W x 16.4″H x 9.2″D
- Refill Method: SodaStream Carbonators (60L)
- Construction: Metal and Plastic
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Comes with the soda maker, a 60L carbonator and a 1L BPA-free plastic bottle
How To Use
The SodaStream Power is one of the most efficient soda makers available thanks to its snap-lock mechanism and the fact that it carbonates the water with the press of a button.
- Plug in the soda maker and fill the bottle of water.
- Attach the bottle to the soda machine with the snap-lock mechanism.
- Press the button that corresponds to your desired level of carbonation.
- Remove the bottle and pour.
The SodaStream Power uses 60L SodaStream carbonators that, as their name implies, allow for carbonation of roughly 60L of water (most users do however report around the 50L range). Empty carbonators can be exchanged for full ones at various retailers such as select Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, Target, etc. To find a retailer close to you.. Every exchange costs $14.99 but there are cheaper, DIY options.
The SodaStream Power differentiates itself with its high build quality combined to its sheer efficiency and ease of use. In its price range, it has the second highest quality as well as efficiency and on top of that has a great modern design (by Yves Béhar) that allows it look amazing.
What Others are Saying
Users enjoyed the quality of the SodaStream Power, its modern design and corresponding look as well as the taste of the sparkling water it produced. They also loved the ease of use and the nearly entirely automatic process. However, one user did report that his did not work and he had to exchange it which cost him money.