The Whip-It! Soda Siphon is perfect if you are looking for an inexpensive metal soda siphon.
• Bottle Lock Mechanism: Twist-on
• Size: 13″ Height x 4″ Diameter
• Refill Method: Whip-It! CO2 cartridges
• Construction: Anodized aluminum
• Warranty: 1 year warranty
The Whip-It! Soda Siphon only comes with the actual soda maker.
How To Use
• Remove top, long tube and measuring tube from the bottle
• Replace measuring tube and fill with cold water.
• Take the long tube and the washer and put them back inside.
• Screw the siphon head back on.
• Unscrew the cap cover and take it off.
• Put a CO2 cartridge in the cartridge holder.
• Close it and shake it slightly.
The Whip-It! Soda Siphon is relatively easy to use but the whole process takes quite a long time.
To refill this soda siphon, you need to use Whip-It! CO2 chargers. The Whip-It! CO2 chargers can be bought in bulk on Amazon for roughly 52 cents each.
- Relatively affordable when compared to other soda siphons.
- Available in a wider variety of colors.
- Easy to use.
- Made of anodized aluminum.
- Good level of carbonation.
- Can potentially be leaky or not work but it is rare and the company responded quickly.
- The whole carbonation process takes a while.
- Can only use Whip-It! CO2 chargers (52 cents each).
What Others are Saying
Users praise the Whip-It!’s level of carbonation, the quality and the look.
One user complained about his model being leaky while another’s stopped working. Also, they were disappointed by the fact that the water wouldn’t stay carbonated after an overnight stay resulting in it becoming flat.